Friday, March 24, 2006
OHMYES!
IM SOSOSO HAPPY!
*dances*
WANNA KNOW WHY?
Ain't telling ya!
GAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Okay, sorry. Bkoz I had my friends back. PEACE! Lol lol. No larh, still have one more. BUT HE DOESN'T MATTER. That.. PSSH!
Hokay.. Hmm.. Headaches were back! Mygod. I think I'm having brain tumor or something.
BOOHOOHOO! ):
BUT WON'T THAT MAKE SOME OF YALL HAPPIER?! THAT I'LL BE GONEEEEE?!
I sound crappy. My mother just drove me to my grave. Its so prettypretty! ITS
GOLD!
LE GASPETH!hahahahha.
School sucks. Today EP have new 'cher. SEE. ALWAYS,ALWAYS CHANGE 'CHER. ughs
Then she made us do this online survey then talked about how students study & shiet. NOTTAYE NOTTAYE SARAH & GANG KEPT GIGGLING! Esp Sarah. Her laughter could be heard from miles away. Then I got bored, I let down my hair, spiked the back, slept & ate m&m's!
yummmmmy.Then when I was eating, the 'cher was talking about eating in class! LOL. So coincidental please. But anyways, the chocolate is better to listen to.
Then during Sci, I flipped to the penis page again & showed it to my horny friends behind. Then Mr Tang saw! Everyone was like giggling & all while I turned beet red.
Nat feeling lonely. So I accompanied her till her Dad arrives. Also waited for Jenn so we can meet Rachael Lye after her whatever thing. Then met Jiahui, Ahbu & Marie at the fruit stall. Hmm. Met Lye at 3 & walked to tp & then ate lunch & shopped at Kiddy Palace lols.
I love green M&M'S!
9:45 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Friday, March 24, 2006
OHMYES!
IM SOSOSO HAPPY!
*dances*
WANNA KNOW WHY?
Ain't telling ya!
GAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Okay, sorry. Bkoz I had my friends back. PEACE! Lol lol. No larh, still have one more. BUT HE DOESN'T MATTER. That.. PSSH!
Hokay.. Hmm.. Headaches were back! Mygod. I think I'm having brain tumor or something.
BOOHOOHOO! ):
BUT WON'T THAT MAKE SOME OF YALL HAPPIER?! THAT I'LL BE GONEEEEE?!
I sound crappy. My mother just drove me to my grave. Its so prettypretty! ITS
GOLD!
LE GASPETH!hahahahha.
School sucks. Today EP have new 'cher. SEE. ALWAYS,ALWAYS CHANGE 'CHER. ughs
Then she made us do this online survey then talked about how students study & shiet. NOTTAYE NOTTAYE SARAH & GANG KEPT GIGGLING! Esp Sarah. Her laughter could be heard from miles away. Then I got bored, I let down my hair, spiked the back, slept & ate m&m's!
yummmmmy.Then when I was eating, the 'cher was talking about eating in class! LOL. So coincidental please. But anyways, the chocolate is better to listen to.
Then during Sci, I flipped to the penis page again & showed it to my horny friends behind. Then Mr Tang saw! Everyone was like giggling & all while I turned beet red.
Nat feeling lonely. So I accompanied her till her Dad arrives. Also waited for Jenn so we can meet Rachael Lye after her whatever thing. Then met Jiahui, Ahbu & Marie at the fruit stall. Hmm. Met Lye at 3 & walked to tp & then ate lunch & shopped at Kiddy Palace lols.
I love green M&M'S!
9:45 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|