march hols is starting!
& AUDREY'S IN MALAYSIA. ):
I miss you lots girl!
haha. Today ART Mrs Zailee didn't come! Hahaha. Two weeks absent alr. BUT. I didn't pass up my homework for 1 week! Die liao. Then Ac, Nat, Eunice & I played this Question game. Then we all wrote down our answers larh. Then I dono who suggested to post this on our blogs. Sadly, the paper is with Eunice. & she's lazy to sms me the answers. OINK! So tmr I'll post it ah..
Then CME! WE HAVE A NEW TEACHER. What's with this school mann? ALways got new teacher one. LIKE THAT MR DONOVAN/JOHNATHAN/NORMAN TAN! (Uptil now I still don't know his name.) HE'S TEACHING SUCKS! & HE'S 19 OKAY!!! wtf please. He caused me to do badly in History larh. grrh.
I tried to be funny with the teach, Mrs Khoo. She say one thing I object. Then she was talking 'bout forgiveness. Then I thought of Jenn larh. (Some of you know larh) Yeh.. Then Mrs Khoo talk&talk&talk. Eunice & I felt so stuffy in there, like we were drinking alchohol lol. So we kinda slept throughout lo. =l
That si Ambra so kiam pa in Science. The foursome (me&ac&eunice&nat) laughed at Mr Tang's words she said something along the lines of "Its not funny!"
pssh. WHATEVER AMBRA. WHATEVER
I KNOW YOU LIKE TANG. & ITS OUR MOUTH YOU BEEP. so eff. off. *grits teeth*
&&&! MATHS! Oh the most dreadest periods EVER. So irritating. Ms Chong kept hitting the damn board with her damn marker. So I gave her that look. ICOULDN'TTAKEITPLEASE!
& she was like "Yuanmay. Stay with me. Don't leave me alone. I'll be very lonely"
WHATEVER TO YOU TOO MS CHONG.
TSSK. What's with teachers?!
Then during geog, last period of the day, I was like slowly folding & putting my hmk & Audrey's in my schooldiary. Then Eunice was like "Ey. Yuan. How come you so calm ah? I reading Science textbook also dono lorh." Don't know what she talking. But she kept laughing at my calmness. Hahaha. So cute! That time her brother scold her for not studying she sitting down laughing. HAhahahaha. LOL LOL!
Then went back to class to empty locker. Koz got workers coming in to fix the latches or something. I HOPE THEY CHANGE THE LOCKERS! EVERYTHING! Koz the girls' lockers below me have to bend. & some more one is.. EHM. chubby. Then we collected back our results. Mine sucked totally.
EL c5
chinese A1
maths b4
sci b3
geog c6
history c5
lit c6
art c6
Sorry to people if you got lower. Esp Justin ah.. Cheer up kay? [:
People have different expectations.. Just study harder. If you REALLY regret; then STUDY REAL HARD OKAY?! Otherwise I tell Mrs Choong to watch over you like a hawk! [:<
2:32 PM