<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, February 28, 2006

OKAY. MY BROTHER IS VERY MAD.
HIS COMP GOT INDIANS TALKING ONE.
Whats worse, HE'S TALKING TO HIMSELF!
"Alexander! What the hell! Im NOT gonna be alexander mann"
"Ghandhi! OHMYES! *hands on head* YUANMAY COME AND SEE!!!! faster!!!"
"Hahahhhaahaha. Ohmygod. see this person! SO FUNNY! Aahahahhaha"
"Omg. My city's 'yuanmay' ohmygod. Cannot be mann"
"OOH. I formed my citizen. Walao, what's this?!"
O.O
CRAZY!

Went home at 530pm koz I was at Amanda's house watching "e zuo ju zhi wen".
Damn funny ah the show!
Then had dinner outside. OHOHOH! When I came home, I SAW MELVIN!
My childhood friend. He's SO tall now please?
So qi guai. Koz he's 13 & he's taller than me.
Aahck. Nevermind. He's cute still.

9:36 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02