Tonight, some teacher is gonna come my house to talk to my parents. MAYBE koz of last year, yknow, check on my behaviour.. Koz Jenn also got. But Jaz never tell me that she got lei.. hais. *rubs temples* I scaredscared!
PLUS. My locker has been hacked TWICE! TWO -insert colourful word- TIMES!
mmm.. OH! Did I tellyall? I have my sim card. My parents don't know! HEE. SO, during school hours you people who lovelovelove me, can sms me larh. yeh.
The 'cher is still not here yet! I'm waiting for her. See who is it. I praypraypray HARD that its not MRSWONG or MRSTAN! If them I die sia. hahah.
SCRATCH THAT!
Ms Teo&Mrs Tan came then they're gonna refer me to the counsellor and my mother have to send me to a CHILDCARE or family corner as they call it, and I have to let my mother&Ms Lu see my school diary everyday! I written personal stuffs inside y'know.
I feel like I'm all locked up inside my own space. I don't know what to tell the counsellor.
OH DON'T MSG MY PHONE LIAO. MY MOTHER CONFISCATED EVERYTHING!
She found out. T.T
6:00 PM