<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! AND HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMS!
I GIVE YOU ALL MY HEART-FULL OF GRINCHY LOVE!

MWAH!
Who's your valentine?

alrighty.
MY PHONE IS CONFISCATED!
Why you might ask? 'Koz my parents think it would be fun. harhar. No larh. 'Koz they think I going out with derik. Then yesterday I went to amanda's to bake cookies! cool right? Its SO fun. I think it was my first time baking it successfully with my friends? So i find it a big big deal.
On to subject. Eh.. Then my mother ask me come home but I didn't want to, so when I came home at night, my father put ANOTHER lock on the gate. So its like, two locks? hahah. So I wandered around the block.. Stayed outside for 1hr. Then my mother ask me come home I still didn't want to. hahah. OHOHOH! Then i was talking to this shuai ge upstairs. So dam hot larh. Just hope he doesn't see this! Went home liao, ignored parents, SLEEEP!

TODAY was kinda pissing. Slow people, amanda jumping around koz some prankster asked her to be his valentine and is Kenneth's friend, Ms Chong's nasal, OH! & that blardy Mr Donovan, Norman, Johnathan, blahblahblah, Tan. Today Valentine's Day right? Arts Alive! made those balloon thingys. I took one long green balloon which is not shaped or anything. Then right, that EVIL MR TAN GO AND EFFING STEP ON IT! argrrrhpssshtch. HE DIN EVEN SAY SORRY!
eeeeevil. Hope he has no date tonight.

Sorry to those people who didn't have the cookies and are my bestest friends! amanda forgot to bring it.
*looks accusingly at amanda*
mmhmm.

LOVE YA!

5:24 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02